List of 10 Cryptocurrencies offered on iCE3X
iCE3 has been a trusted cryptocurrency exchange since 2013 with 10 well researched and evaluated cryptocurrencies. Before we add the coins to our exchange, we have a lot to consider eg: market demand, team, and community behind the coin, its history, present status, and vision. The coins add value and unique features to our exchange.
At iCE3 we offer the following Cryptocurrencies:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Cardano (ADA)
- Dogecoin (DOGE)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Monero (XMR)
- Zcash (ZEC)
Cryptocurrencies Ice3X: BTC
The oldest Cryptocurrency we offer is Bitcoin. When we first started out in cryptocurrency bitcoin was at around R3811.43 per coin in April of 2013 which at that moment was growing by 5 – 10 % daily. Since then It has grown immensely.
Eric Schmidt, CEO of Google
“Bitcoin is a remarkable cryptographic achievement and the ability to create something that is not duplicable in the digital world has enormous value.”
Difference/similarities between the different currencies we offer
- Bitcoin – Is a digital Currency which is flexible and secure.
- Bitcoin Cash – Is a fork of bitcoin and a peer-to-peer electronic cash coin.
- Cardano – First blockchain that has evolved out of a scientific philosophy.
- DASH – Also peer-to-peer Cryptocurrency and an altcoin.
- Dogecoin – Is also a peer-to-peer digital currency and also an altcoin.
- Ethereum – Dthe ecentralized platform which runs on smart contracts.
- Litecoin – is also a peer-to-peer crypto and a litecoin.
- Neo – Blockchain platform and Cryptocurrency.
- Monero – Focusses on privacy and also decentralization.
- Zcash – Uses cryptography to enhance privacy.
5 Cryptocurrencies to watch in 2018
The following list of cryptocurrencies is a must watch in 2018:
- Litecoin (LTC) Launched in 2011 and referred to as “silver to bitcoin’s gold.”
- Ethereum (ETH) Launched in 2015. According to Ethereum, it can be used to “codify, decentralize, secure and trade just about anything.”
- Cardano (ADA) Launched in 2014. Cardano has matured in the last 12 months.
- DASH Launched in 2014 was originally known as darkcoin and later rebranded to DASH.
- Monero (XMR) Launched in 2014. Monero uses a special technique called“ring signatures” which enables complete privacy.
At iCE3 we offer a wide variety of cryptocurrencies each chosen for their unique features and characteristics. We, therefore, encourage you to join our platform and have a safe and secure trading experience.
Watch this video for more information on how to trade on www.ice3.com