Introducing the iCE3 bitVoucha cryptocurrency e-vouchers
We are excited to announce the bitVoucha on iceCUBED Cryptocurrency Exchange!
What is bitVoucha?
bitVoucha is an e-voucher for cryptocurrency on the iceCUBED Cryptocurrency Exchange platform. Users are now able to use their available cryptocurrency balance to create a voucher that you can give to anyone. You can print it, send it via whatsapp, email, sms or even publish it online for competitions. The recipient can instantly redeem the bitVoucha on the iceCUBED exchange platform.
What are the benefits of a voucher?
- Give bitcoin to someone with zero transaction fees – the person redeeming the voucher receives the bitcoin in their account on the exchange the moment they redeem it. Since the transaction is handled off-chain and in the exchange backend, there are no transfer fees, and you are able to give R10 or R20 worth of btc to someone.
- Give bitcoin to someone by email, telephone, even whatsapp – The voucher pin can be given to anyone verbally, in an email, or even if you are chatting to a friend in whatsapp. Now you can create a voucher, paste it into your chat, and your friend can redeem it instantly!
- Give bitcoin to someone quickly – A voucher can be issued and redeemed a minute later. This transfer of bitcoin to another user is much faster than waiting for confirmations on the bitcoin network
- Give bitcoin as a gift – The voucher can be given to someone as a gift, even if they don’t know how to use bitcoin. Print it onto a card or write it in a note. The user can redeem the crypto and withdraw it to their own crypto wallet, or if they want Rand, they can trade it for Rand and withdraw to their bank account.
- Incentivize affiliates – Use the voucher as an incentive for someone to sign up using your affiliate link. Once the user has signed up using your affiliate link, give them a voucher for some cryptocurrency. You will receive commission on all the FIAT trading fees that user generates on the exchange when selling their crypto. If that user uses their affiliate link to sign up other users you will receive a % of those fees too, based on the affiliate commission structure found here: https://ice3x.co.za/affiliate/
Access the bitVoucha section of the exchange here: https://ice3.com/account/vouchers