An increase in the price of bitcoin always brings in an influx of new users who have heard about bitcoin and want to get involved. Sometimes these users are not yet familiar with using a cryptocurrency exchange and need assistance. We get a large number of issues from new and existing customers. Sometimes the issue could be as simple as getting your account verified, or changing your banking details on the exchange, which would need a staff member to assist.
If you need help with using the iceCUBED exchange, there are support channels whereby you can get information as well as direct assistance with your issues.
Check the Knowledge base to see if there is already a published solution
If you have a problem, the chances are that you are not the first person to have a similar problem, and a solution might already be available to you. The first thing to do when you are needing help is to check the iceCUBED Service Desk knowledge base, where any questions you have might have already been answered and published.
If you cannot find the solution to your question in the knowledge base, you can open a support ticket to ask the helpdesk staff for assistance.
How to Open a Support Ticket?
- Login using your iceCUBED login details
- Click the “New Support Ticket” link at the top right of the screen.
- Give you ticket a subject, and in the description area let us know about your issue
- Submit your ticket
(Your ticket will be created and you will have a ticket number starting with a ‘#’ symbol eg “#12345”)
- You will receive an email with confirmation of your ticket information and link to the ticket.
- You will get emails whenever there is any status updates on your ticket.
- You can respond to the emails, or visit the service desk to respond to updates.
Merging of Support Tickets
We are proud of our customer service, but when there is massive influx of new users in a short space of time there can be delays in answering tickets quickly as quickly as you would like us to. Here is how multiple tickets are handled on the help desk:
- You should never open more than one ticket on the Service desk.
- If you open multiple tickets, your tickets will be merged into one ticket, so that there is a clear line of communication addressing all your issues.
- When tickets are merged, a new ticket is created with the information from the other tickets, and the other tickets are closed, leaving only one ticket open for all the correspondence.
- New tickets are always sent to the back of the ticket queue.
- If you keep opening tickets, they will keep getting merged, and your ticket will keep getting sent to the back of the queue.
- If your issue is urgent, please respond in the ticket, and reach out to us directly with your ticket number.
Self Service solutions
You can reach out to us on Facebook and twitter. The social media support staff do not have access to your account details, or your existing support tickets, but they are able to help with basic support questions.
Depending on the type of question you have, they may ask you to open a support ticket for your issue. If you already have a ticket number, the staff might ask you for the number in order to follow up on your issue for you.
You can connect with us on twitter and Facebook to reach out.
- Log into facebook and visit the iceCUBED facebook page.
- Like the page
- Send us a direct message
- Log into twitter and visit the iceCUBED profile
- follow us
- tweet @ us with your question