Exchange Bitcoin to Rand (ZAR)
Are u looking to exchange bitcoin to Rand or understand how the conversion works? Learn how to convert bitcoin to ZAR. Understand the risks and find out how to trade safely and securely.
Changing BTC to Rand has become a lot easier in South Africa since iCE³X opened back in 2013.
To exchange bitcoin to rand or Bitcoin to ZAR has never been easier. You can convert your bitcoin directly to Rand with no intermediaries using iCE³X.com. You may also opt to trade your bitcoin for a selection of more than 10 other cryptocurrencies on the iCE³X trading platform.
- The most secure and trusted way to convert your bitcoin to Rand (ZAR) in South Africa is by using a reputable exchange such as iCE³X.
Other riskier options are:
- Sell or Buy bitcoin in person with Rand, the safest option of which is to do so at public bitcoin conferences or meetups. You should only do this if you are a seasoned trader.
- Trade using social media platforms. This, however, is not a recommended method, unless you are familiar with the participants of a particular group. The fact is that there are no real financial benefits to using any other method than a trusted exchange.
- Friends and family, always be conscious of the personal strains such transactions could place on these intimidate relationships. Remember that everyone values money differently.
Exchange bitcoin to Rand in South Africa safely and securely.
It is important to make sure you convert your BTC safely and easily using a trusted platform such as iCE³X. There are many “brokers” that will make this sound difficult. The most likely reason for their eagerness to “help” you is a hidden agenda to subscribe you to a plan or service for which they receive a hefty fee. Scammers even offer remote team viewer sessions where they sign you up for a valid trading account, leading you into a false sense of security that you have your own trading account.
The underlying philosophy of Bitcoin is that you can be your own bank. Once you exchange bitcoin to ZAR, you simply withdraw Rand to your personal bank account to spend according to your needs.
Always register your own account in your own name. Use a separate password for every site you visit after which you must engage two-factor authentication wherever possible.
Setting up your own account is quick and easy on iCE³X, leaving you safe and secure.
How to exchange bitcoin to Rand for investment purposes.
Be careful. Make sure that if you decide to invest in bitcoin, that you use a reputable platform such as iCE³X.
There are a few simple rules to follow when investing in bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency.
- Buy directly from a trusted platform, using a market limit order.
- Unless you are a day trader, withdraw your tokens to a private wallet.
- Do not invest in any scheme or program which invest in or mine bitcoin on your behalf.
- Do not invest in a scheme or platform that require you to invest in BTC.
- Most importantly, plan your trade and trade your plan.
How to account for the dollar to Rand value of BTC/USD bitcoin.
Yes, there is such as thing as Dollar bitcoin and Rand bitcoin. “Dollar bitcoin” refers to the BTC/USD trading pair which can be found on most American and some Asian or European platforms. “Rand bitcoin” is the Rand denominated trading pair which you can find on a trusted exchange such as iCE³X in South Africa.
Bitcoin can trade with a spread of as much as 30% – 50% across geographic regions at certain times. This usually happens during periods of political unrest or financial instability.
In summary, there are multiple considerations when converting bitcoin to Rand for estimation or valuation purposes. Most importantly you need to consider and understand the risks involved with cryptocurrency trading. Finally, converting bitcoin to ZAR has been highly profitable for a lucky few with an incredible 600% increase in 2017.